Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tonight, I pray

that I may find what I have been looking and longing for. That I may have the courage to take the risk to be able to do what I want to do. That my dreams will be bigger than I think it will be. That I will be brave enough to step out of my comfort zone. That I will not be afraid to lose, fail, and cry. That I may embrace the change no matter how hard it will be. That the disappointments I will be facing will help me grow. That I may not quit. That I will strive to finish the path You have in store for me no matter how rocky it could get. That at the end of every path, I can say, with all of my heart, nodding with pride, smiling with relief, tears of joy, 

"I did it."

Lord, 
Give me a sign. 
Bless me with courage.
Make me brave.
Help me change the world. 

I am claiming it -- that I will be someone great.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment