Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Been Thinking About You (two)

(two)? Why? Because, I've been thinking about two entities. Ha ha.

Person # 1
I don't know if I should talk to you already. Actually, I've been ready to, tho. But there are times when I think about the (our) past, the anger and pain comes back. You know what really happened. You know it was all your fault why we ended up like this. It just sucks that you've already told other people YOUR side which makes me the villain. I'm not saying that you're the villain in here, it's just that for me, everything became so unfair. Now they think I'm this asshole who put your name in her blog and said awful things about you. Question is, did you (they) even read the WHOLE thing? Clearly, no. You don't know my side, they don't either. So stop judging.

But... Yes, I do miss you. As a friend. Soooo I don't know what to do. Meh. Maybe I'll just go with the flow.

Person # 2
Hi, you're special. I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment